Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Wear Part II

The weather report said it was going to snow,
so my person quickly made a hat and mittens for me,
and finished my knit scarf.
I was very excited to see flakes falling from the sky!
I waited for it to accumulate on the ground,
but then it stopped snowing
and the flakes on the ground started to disappear.
Oh no!
I grabbed my sled and headed for the biggest patch
of thin snow over the grass.
And got to slide a few feet...
right into the wet grass.


See, the snow was only in patches on the ground,
with mostly patches of grass that had gotten a little wet.


But, I borrowed a shirt and boots from a Boyds bear,
and my person finished my hat, mittens, and scarf.

I love the snowflake pattern!








1 comment:

  1. We really like your winter pictures, and would like to give you a sweet award. Please visit our blog to find out more about it!
    http://baybearyscottage.blogspot.com/2010/02/weve-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete