Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!! Is the camera on?
Hey! Flash in my eyes....
Is this better?
We wish you a Merry Christmas....


...and a tasty one, too!
(is this house edible?)


Pretty Christmas colors and bright candies!
Done the American way...
from a kit.
NO BAKING required.
Read all directions carefully before assembly.
Make sure resident 5 year olds and trolls
do not eat the building materials.


I got a brand new doll for Christmas!




She was on top of my person's
very nicely wrapped package.



Did you have a jolly dolly holiday?



And a beary nice Christmas?




Merry Christmas!







2 comments:

  1. heeheehee! love the suntanning pic...iknowiknow I post too many comments but your pics are so cute :0D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comments 'cause I know you are checking us out and enjoying us!

    ReplyDelete