Friday, December 25, 2009

Fun in the Sun

December 23, 2009 I'm visiting this place called Sun Diego
cause there is so much sun in the sky
and the plants are always green!
I found a pretty flower out in the yard!


Is it a hi-bis-cus
Saying "hello" to me?
It sure is pink and tropcial looking!




And then I layed back on the brick
to soak in the warmth of the sun.
And that is called getting a "tan".



My person said I was quite brown and well done
enough as it was, and I didn't need to be more "tan".
So I put my poncho back on.




The juniper bush and everything around was still green, too.
I met a sea gull guarding the greenery.




And saw a spider web from the base the sea gull
perched on, to a nearby bush.


You can't see this in New Mexico,
and especially not in December!


















No comments:

Post a Comment